How I became a Consultant with Temple Spa
We say that Temple Spa is a brand to be found; but I feel like it found me… when I needed it most.
After a bit of a rough patch a couple of years ago I had a chance introduction.
I was off work and definitely not at my best, but a friend was hosting a class and invited me along. I’d no idea what to expect… I nearly didn’t go…
What was there not to love?
- A bit of much needed me time in the company of friends?
- A free facial and some spa quality products?
From that point on, REPOSE became my saviour….It sorted out my sleeping problems and taught me a lot about self care.
Before I knew it, I had a full skin care routine and felt great about myself again.
I honestly believe this chance encounter - with these beautiful products - and these wonderful people - set me back on the road to recovery.
A year later, I’d run out of products and my consultant - sadly - wasn’t consulting anymore… so I popped my details into the temple spa website - and got a phone call from the lovely Helen Evans.
If I wasn’t already convinced to give it a go, Helen’s passion and enthusiasm, not just for the brand, but for the team I’d be joining - and the “heart beat” of Temple Spa - definitely sealed the deal.
I joined at the end of March 2019.
- It was going to be a hobby
- It was going to be a bit of extra spending money
- I wasn’t going to commit much… how could I?… I was a Senior Leader in a School with responsibilities coming out of my ears!
It turned out to be more of an addiction than a hobby! And was soon so much more than a bit of extra spending money… more holidays, a new dining suite, new flooring... the list goes on - and I'm winning!
It turned out (more to my surprise than anyone else!) that I seemed to be fairly good at it... and couldn’t help but share the love.
I started delivering skincare classes with a circle and friends - but before I knew it, my network was growing… the first time I found myself in a room full of strangers - I knew I’d made a business.
I’m asked quite often (not least by colleagues from the day job), “how do you find time to do it?”
I used to get in from work on a Friday… crash on the sofa and watch junk on the TV… waking up on a Saturday feeling cross that I’d wasted the start of the weekend.
Now I come home… grab my kit and jump back in the car…
- I socialise
- I earn extra cash
- AND I see people fall in love with a product I’m passionate about.
It’s not work - it’s an absolute pleasure!
I'm so pleased you have truly found something you love which supports you financially.. winner winner! And you are so good at it Neil! Well done, sending lots of love ❤️
ReplyDeleteFrom Andrea Massey xx
ReplyDeleteYou are so good at it Neil. You are such a warm, caring, friendly person you are just made for something like this! The products are amazing too! Well done! X
ReplyDelete